KnowNOW! is all about helping managers and owners run medical centres at maximum efficiency. No more confusion. Everyone knows exactly where to find the information they need – anything from emergency procedures to New Patient Forms to the electrician’s phone number. KnowNOW! is a powerful tool for all medical clinic staff, and is especially handy for helping NEW staff come up to speed quickly.
- Need to print the latest New Patient Form? Got it.
- Need to find out when the steriliser is due for its next service? Got it.
- The nurse just got a needle stick injury. What’s the proper procedure? Got it.
- Which nurse is working on Monday? Got it. What’s her mobile number? Got it
KnowNOW! was designed for instant access to clinic resources and for accreditation compliance with the RACGP 5th Standards. Accreditation surveyors love KnowNOW! as it gives them fast access to everything needed to verify your medical centre compliance with accreditation requirements. (Are you worried about accreditation? No problem – our director Kath Davis can work one-on-one with you to help you pass accreditation, as she has for dozens of clinics across Australia.)
Here are just a few of the powerful features of KnowNOW! …
- Full suite of templates for 5th Standard Accreditation Compliance. Includes Quality Improvement Register, PDSA Register, Business Risk Management, Complaint/Feedback Register, Near Miss / Incident Register and Ethical Dilemma Register.
- Practice Policy and Procedures Manual (Upload yours or we can provide one that complies 100% with the RACGP 5th Standard)
- Equipment Maintenance Schedule – This is your list of all equipment and associated maintenance required. You get automatic alerts when a maintenance event is imminent, and can see a history of all past maintenance done.
- Staff Training Register – Sortable by staff member, training body, date of training. Print reports easily.
- Address Book – Suppliers, bookkeeper, plumber, electrician, staff, medical bodies, etc
- Calendar – See staff birthdays, staff meetings, holidays, training seminars, and national and regional events.
- Clinic Documents Library – Unlimited folders for organizing documents ranging from Marketing to Accreditation to Staff Meeting Minutes to Clinic/Office Equipment PDF Manuals. All automatically indexed and searchable in the main search box. Never hunt for a document again!
- Confidential Practice Manager’s Area – for employment agreements, staff warning letters, legal contracts, certifications. Nobody else at the clinic can log in to this area unless you authorize access.
- Web Links for important online medical industry resources – Hundreds of links automatically checked weekly and updated by the KnowNOW team to ensure all links work properly.
- Add unlimited web links of your own. As a bonus, our system automatically checks your links and gives you a weekly report of any broken links that you entered.
- Easily set up unique logins for each doctor and staff member
- Automatic scanning and indexing of all uploaded documents for powerful searches of keywords inside documents you uploaded
- Quality improvement for all doctors and staff – latest clinical guidelines, decision aids, online training resources, online medical industry journals, checklists, protocols, procedures and much more. Great for new staff orientation!
- Roster and Holiday Calendars allowing all staff to see their work shedules, even at home or on their smart phones. You can quickly update roster and duplicate then edit from week to week (optional extra)
- Everything is permanently archived. Deleted something accidentally? No problem, we’ve all done it before. Simply go to the deleted files archive and click Restore. Done.
- KnowNOW! is ultra secure, encrypted with SSL technology to protect your data. We deploy sophisticated anti-hacker protocols on our servers that lock out suspicious visitors attempting to log into the system. And finally we back up your intranet daily to secure servers. You can sleep peacefully at night knowing your data will not be lost in the event of a computer malfunction.